Modoc Medical Center has an opening for a full time benefited Licensed Clinical Social Worker at our Canby Clinic. Under the direction of the MD Director and Clinic Manager, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW) is responsible for providing assessments, diagnoses, individual and group treatment, family services and case management to children with behavioral, social or emotional problems caused by a variety of physical, social and psychological factors; consult and collaborate with community and county personnel and social service organizations to provide needed resources to adults, children and families.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
• Master’s Degree in social work, psychology or counseling.
• Licensed with California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
• Current BLS certification.
• Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
Applicant must demonstrate competency in the following areas (but not limited to):
• Professional behavior is demonstrated always, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
• A positive working relationship with patients, visitors and facility staff is demonstrated.
• Respectful to managers and supervisors.
• Organizational ability and time management is demonstrated.
• Produces deliverable products on time and within budget with minimal direction.
• Conducts clinical assessments using a variety of sources, methods and approaches including, but not limited to; standardized testing tools to evaluate and diagnose adults and children with behavioral, social or emotional problem refer patients to outside agencies as appropriate.
• Provides crisis intervention, individual and group treatment, psychotherapy, family services and case management for
referred children, respond to crisis and referrals as appropriate.
• Compiles and evaluates student information in the development and implementation of individual treatment plans; interview students and identify work issues and then work to resolve the identified problems.
• Provides ongoing treatment and counsel; conduct home visits as necessary; monitor progress in program related activities and effectiveness of psychotherapy and treatment; process related forms and applications; follow-up and re-evaluate appropriately.
• Consults and collaborates with medical personnel and social services organizations in providing needed resources to adults, children and families.
• Communicates with patients and families, medical personnel and outside agencies to exchange information, coordinate activities and resolve issues or concerns.
• Maintains confidentiality of treatment records reports and other sensitive and privileged information.
• Attends all departmental, organizational and medical staff committee meetings as appropriate.
• Assists with development and implementation of specific policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Dependent on Experience
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE
EOELicensed with California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) and Current BLS certificationMinimum Education and Experience