Rockin R Restaurant
Hours: 6-8 hours per day/4-5 days per week
Wage Range: DOE
Willing to Train
Rockin R Restaurant is seeking a Line Cook to join their team. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry stations, or other areas of the kitchen. Guest satisfaction is a priority, which includes food appearance, quality, and the overall dining experience.
- Some cooking experience preferred.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
- Ability to take direction, work in a team environment, and work calmly/effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 35lbs and occasionally 50lbs.
- Must have a valid CA Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic.
Deadline To Apply: Open until filled.
To Apply: Submit completed standard application in person at the restaurant. Address: 201 Antelope Blvd., Red Bluff
Ask for Shane Cooper.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 10/5/21 SD a proud partner of America’s Job center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience