Job Title: Line Cook II
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
Job Description: Responsible for overseeing all food presentation, inventory, and safety requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and cooks various types of cuisines using various cooking
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all
- Maintains par level on all prepared food
- Responsible for all food set-ups for the
- Organizes and balances work load for food preparation
- Works in a team environment, communicating with and assisting other department personnel with food requests and set-up.
- Communicates any problems and/or concerns to the Sous Chef and/or Brewery Executive Chef without delay.
- Organizes and cleans walk-in and reach-in storage
- Other duties and assignments as assigned by the Brewery Executive
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field required.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: 16.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Minimum Education and Experience