Job Title: Lodge Guest Service Agent
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Provides excellent customer service and security for Lodge facilities, guests, and employees to ensure a safe, honest, and pleasant environment for guests utilizing the Lodge Facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides security services for the Lodge and Lodge parking facilities.
- Write necessary reports daily to be distributed to the Hospitality and Security Director.
- Maintain open lines of communication with Lodge and Casino Security Supervisors.
- Report all pertinent information to supervisors.
- Ensure guests entering the facility are registered guests.
- Greet customers and demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Provide escorts as necessary.
- Make phone calls to verify whether or not 911 hang ups are legitimate or accidental.
- Verify accidental or legitimate 911 calls made from guest suites.
- Assists guests and visitors to safety in the event of emergency or life-threatening conditions such as fire.
- Immediately reports any unusual circumstances that occur or may occur to the Shift supervisor.
- Provides first aid and/or CPR techniques as necessary.
- Uses two-way radio to communicate with Security Department.
- Complies with policy and procedural guidelines in performing security functions; reliable in withstanding pressure, force, or stress involved in actual emergencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Security and/or Hospitality Director.
- Maintains a professional, courteous manner at all times.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Experience – Strong background in customer service
Special Skills – Prior guest safety, security and customer service skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class A Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Salary: 15.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Close Date: 2/19/2021Minimum Education and Experience