Andersen & Sons Shelling
Warehouse Logistics Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the storage procedure of our organization by performing duties that range from the complicated storage logistics, as well as shipping and receiving. Monitoring the shipping staff workers and ensuring that they are adequately trained.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments. Scheduling daily inbound & outbound trucks. Working closely with scheduling/production on what material is needed. When to get it here on time to meet production needs, while not sitting on unneeded inventory taking up space in warehouses.
- Maintain Daily shipping calendar/schedule. Monitoring truck and dock flow for accuracy inbound and outbound.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment: Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Timely communication response to emails for trucking inbound and outbound.
- Coordinate with warehouse manager & inventory dept to get cycle counts of WIP material completed as needed. Work with production to keep on top of WIP material. Monitoring aging WIP of material processed.
- Monitor all work with inventory/shipping depts to recycle F.G in excess of 30 days to manage FIFO. Ensure the oldest material is getting used timely.
- Oversee tracking of all received/purchased or returned product, to ensure receiving documents are completed for each with accurate counts. Monitor the printing of pallet tags for these products and ensure correct scanning to appropriate location.
- Meet and confer with Tech to ensure daily checks for all next day’s shipments I.E pick tickets are printed, all cases/cartons are damage free, slip sheets are under totes, verify the correct product & case count is packed according to PO. Cross check PO to product tags & pick ticket. Make any corrections the day before to increase.
To Apply: Visit www.andersenshelling.com/careers
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 3.24.21 A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience