Purpose Deliver excellent service to customers vehicles. Transport vehicles from service to parking lot.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
- Move customers vehicles from drop off to service.
- Run errands for the dealership as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Employ good judgment, safe driving skills, abide by all traffic regulations.
- Operate radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service according to traffic regulations.
- Must be able to interact with the public
- Ability to navigate rental software program and safeguard personal identification
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Lot Attendant” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience