Job Title: Lot Porter
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Purpose Deliver excellent service to customers vehicles. Transport vehicles from service to parking lot.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent Short-term on-the-job training
Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem- solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the
- Move customers vehicles from drop off to
- Run errands for the dealership as
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all
- Employ good judgment, safe driving skills, abide by all traffic
- Operate radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service according to traffic
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Lot Porter” as the subject.
Employer Information: COURTESY AUTO CENTER
Chico, CA 95973