Assist Food and Beverage Manager in all aspects of operating the Restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Train Servers in procedures and standards.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive productive work environment..
- Take customer orders.
- Prepare and distribute food items to customers.
- Stock and replace all food items as needed.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant preventative maintenance program.
- Fully understand and comply with ABC, Federal, State, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health and safety.
- Provide advice and suggestions to the Food and Beverage Manager as needed.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language of the lounge’s trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of bar experience and or assistant management positions.
- Qualified Indian Preference applies.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance, and retention, of gaming license. ABC Certification is required.