Primary responsibility is the upkeep and in-depth cleaning of the Casino, and occasional backup cleaning for Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for in depth cleaning of all restrooms within each building including mopping of floors, cleaning restroom stalls and toilets, sinks, doors chairs, mirrors and restocking of hand soap, seat liners, toilet paper rolls, and emptying all trash cans under sinks and in restroom stalls.
- Responsible for cleaning of the Lucky Seven Casino, including all floors, mopping, vacuuming and carpet cleaning, mirrors, rafters, doors (exits and entrances). And other duties as assigned by the housekeeping supervisor.
- Duties to include but not limited to vacuuming, garbage pick-ups, carpet cleaning, floor buffing, recycling, window washing, dusting and other miscellaneous housekeeping and custodial tasks.
- All entrances and exits are to remain free of any trash or litter, all glass doors are to be cleaned daily.
- Replace or remove all dirty throw rugs in each building, office or department as necessary.
- Restock and refill all cleaning supplies, label each bottle and/or container with content description in housekeeping and/or custodial supply rooms following all OSHA rules and regulations.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified Indian Preference applies.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance and retention, of gaming license.