Provide customer service on the gaming floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safeguards bankroll and maintains 100% accuracy.
- Makes change for customers.
- Cash machine payout tickets for customers under $1000.00 dollars.
- Adhere to regulations for Title 31, Internal Controls, Polices and Procedures for the Customer Service Department.
- Ensure Customer Service area is stocked with needed condiments.
- Practice excellent customer relations.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma and/or a general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified Indian Preference applies.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance, and retention, of gaming license.