A Player’s Club Representative is dedicated to serving the guests of Lucky 7 Casino at the Privileges Club counter and on the gaming floor, providing the impression and reality of the best possible service by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs superior customer service.
- Creates customer accounts on Super Playmate within the Privileges Club.
- Inputs data and encodes player club cards.
- Issues coupons and other vouchers as required and in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides specific and general departmental information regarding casino, promotions and special events.
- Builds and promotes Player Club membership.
- Promotes and assists in Player Club promotions and events.
- Acts as front door host.
- Provides feedback on promotions and events.
- Redeems Player Club points with cash back and redemption coupons.
- Answers main telephone line after 4pm and at other times as requested.
- Has the ability to speak over the microphone for announcements and promotions.
- Offers suggestions for improvements on promotions, customer service, safety, etc.
- Attends all department and mandatory casino meetings.
- Assists Director as needed.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- 3 to 6 months customer service experience.
- 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance, and retention, of gaming license.