As a Machine Operator you will be trained to operate the production equipment as well as perform functions of Line Work/Packer. You will act as an assistant and/or back-up to the line/area Manufacturing Machine Operator II.
- Participate in & direct day to day operation of the production line including startups,changeovers, cleanups, and shutdowns with occasional oversight from supervisor.
- Help monitor, control and maintain the quality of product produced, ensuring that it meets company standards.
- Identify new or reoccurring issues that occur on the line. If needed, escalate to mechanic to minimize downtime.
- Perform basic weekly and monthly preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- When assigned perform timely inspections, including quality control specifications/tests and adjust processes based upon data collected. Report any discrepancies to supervisor in a timely manner.
Currently we are offering a training completion bonuses of $800 or more as part of our onboarding and training incentive program.
- Basic mechanical skills. Competent with basic hand tools.
- Ability to learn about equipment being used, aptitude to become proficient in all
- Aptitude to analyze, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Competent in basic reading, writing and math.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and NAV.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with hands.
- High school diploma or GED.