AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN AMAZING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY!
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Retirement Match.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Responsible for the production of machined parts as required for the mechanical build of cutting systems.
a. Involves all aspects of machined part production – part programming, tooling setup, machine operation, part finishing, and part inspection.
2. Support Machine Shop Supervisor in maintaining machine shop for optimal production and prototyping throughput.
a. Requires shop cleaning, machine maintenance, and oversight of tool and hardware inventory.
3. Assumes responsibility for rapid and in-depth learning of traditional and modern machining techniques and best practices under the instruction of the Machine Shop Supervisor.
a. Recognizes the opportunity available to learn from an expert in the industry and brings a true interest in machining to bear with the intention of expanding their role and responsibility within the Autometrix
1. Machined parts are completed efficiently, in a timely manner, and in accordance with best practices.
2. Knowledge of machining, machine programming, and machine operation is continually growing under the leadership of the Machine Shop Supervisor.
3. Processes are well documented to ensure consistent part production independent of personnel involved.
4. Production department as a whole is well supported and general knowledge of other production and assembly processes is sufficient.
5. Communication is clear and sufficient to keep management appropriately informed of activities, progress, and of any difficulties or significant problems.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Associates Degree, Trade School certificate, or equivalent experience in machine shop environment – Willing to train the right candidate.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
Comfortable with mathematics, including trigonometry a plus
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: None
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Well organized and able to prioritize work
Comfortable with tools
Proficient with computers
Able to lift 50 lbs
Salary range: $18 to $23 per hour DOE
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
Whether you’re cutting vinyl, carbon fiber (dry or prepreg), canvas, leather, insulation, sail cloth or pretty much any other fabric imaginable, the Autometrix family of cutting tables, digitizing tools, and software options offer comprehensive cutting solutions with unmatched integration, precision, and reliability. Let us show you how to make automating your production process seamless.