Mains’l Services is seeking a full time Accounting Manager to be apart of our growing finance department! As the Accounting Manager, you will direct the financial affairs of the finance team in California. This position offers a rewarding career where you work collaboratively with internal leaders and the finance team to oversee the planning of our accounting, financial systems, and budgetary controls.
The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of experience developing and growing a team of direct reports.
At Mains’l we strive for continuous employee development to achieve the personal and professional goals of our employees. Mains’l has a variety of developmental and career growth opportunities in social services, finance, informational technology, human resources, and management.
We offer a benefit package that includes health, dental, life, 401(k), long-tem disability and paid time off. This position is remote, which gives you the ability to work in a casual environment which provides the opportunity for creating a meaningful work-life balance.
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees! Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know.
Salary: $67,500- $80,500 DOE
This position is primarily remote but will require you to come to the Chico, CA at times. Additionally, traveling out of State 10% of the time
Major areas of responsibility include:
• Supervision over general accounting, budget management, financial analysis, month end close, tax compliance, financial modeling, cash flow management and team leadership
• Technical and analytical guidance in identifying and solving problems within the department and organization
• Preparing financial analyses of operations in California, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management
• Compliance reporting: adhering to GAAP, federal and state taxation law, funding source requirements and banking covenants
• Effectively manage collections and cash flow
• Leading, coaching and mentoring/developing the Finance team
• Be a key source of knowledge and expertise on the topics of budgeting, forecasting, financial statement reporting and analytics for people internal and external to the organization
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance field required
– 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in Finance or Accounting positions
– 5-7 years in a leadership role, concurrent within the 10+ years of financial experience
– Innovative and curious, creating opportunities to implement system and process enhancements
– Effective communicator, both oral and written
– Collaborative and inclusive with internal and external partners, ensuring their needs and expectations are met
Please visit our website at http://www.mainsl.com to apply online.
Mains’l has guidelines in place to protect both our employees and the people we support. PPE and Hero Pay.
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to pass a background check through the Department of Justice