Northeastern Rural Health Clinics (NRHC) is looking for a qualified individual for the position of Maintenance Coordinator.
Please fill out a complete application with a resume attached to be considered for the opening.
Summary: Responsible for oversight, maintenance, and correction of all facility related issues, including compliance of safety concerns and building standards, NRHC key system, HVAC, risk management, building and site grounds maintenance, special projects, moving equipment, supply delivery, relocating staff, and improvements or construction to facilities. Responsible for maintenance and organization of NRHC storage areas. Physically performs maintenance functions and minimizes need for outside services.
Qualifications: High School diploma required, significant experience in construction or facility management. Must be able to operate personal computer. Knowledge of construction principles, safety issues, building maintenance. Ability to think clearly, quickly analyze and solve problems of organization and management; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships; communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Perform tasks using own initiative and without detailed instruction. Must be physically able to perform construction, moving, and maintenance tasks and projects. Ability to work a varied schedule as needed for projects and maintenance. May be on-call for facilities emergencies or snow removal. Must maintain confidentiality relating to NRHC personnel, patients, and information which could result in proprietary damage to NRHC.
Certificates/Licenses: Employee must possess a valid California driver’s license, an acceptable driving record and auto liability insurance.
- Regularly Required (8 hours/day) – Sitting, standing, walking, bending/stooping, squatting/crouching, balancing, reaching, lifting, twisting/turning, pulling, stand up lifting to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally Required (Up to 1-2 hours/day) – Exerting up to 100 lbs of force.
- Occasionally Required (Up to 1-2 hours/day) – Speaking/hearing on phone and in person, reading, writing, close eye work, computer work, repetitive motion of hands, wrists, fingers, fine and gross manipulation, up/down and side/side hand motion.
- Travel by auto to other sites.
- Regularly Required (8 hours/day) – Exercise independent discretion and judgment & problem solving, ability to work with others in a collaborative environment, including fellow employees, the public and vendors, ability to performed effectively in a fast paced work environment, ability to adapt to and tolerate frequent change and interruptions and meet competing deadlines without sacrificing quality of work or customer service.
HIPAA Exposure to PHI statement:
“Employee provides services associated to the Northeastern Rural Health Clinics, its participating physicians and clinicians, which is a covered entity under the HIPAA rule. In the scope of performing functions, including but not limited to management, administrative, financial, legal and operational support services, I may have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), which is information, whether oral, written, electronic, visual, pictorial, physical, or any other form, that relates to an individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health status, condition, treatment, service, products purchased, or provision of health care and which reveals the identity of the individual, whose health care is the subject of the information, or where there is reasonable basis to believe such information could be utilized to reveal the identity of that individual”.