Location: Red Bluff, CA, US, 96080
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry. LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
To perform predictive and preventative electrical maintenance functions as a Journey Maintenance Electrician under minimal supervision.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform predictive and preventative electrical maintenance functions.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and take appropriate action.
- Seek and consult with higher level position for more complex issues.
- Read wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of electrical functions.
- Knowledge of equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of basic PLC.
- Time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- Vocational degree required.
- Basic PLC training completed.
- 5 – 8 years’ electrical experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Head to jobs.lpcorp.com and apply to appropriate position.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 10/14/2021 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience