Exhibits Job Description
The Exhibits positions are hourly, part-time, seasonal positions. These include 2 Department Head positions, which are decided based on experience and availability.
- Working in the Exhibits Department prior to , during and after the annual Trinity County Fair.
- Assisting the Exhibits Supervisor in Jr. Livestock, Floriculture & Horticulture, Mining and Minerals, Arts and Crafts, Quilts and Clothing/Textiles, Baked and Preserved Foods, Made of Trinity, and Special Events.
- Ensuring the exhibits halls are cleaned, setup, decorated and maintained up to and throughout the fair are safe and secure at all times.
- Accepting and processing exhibits entries and exhibits.
- Ensuring the integrity and safe handling of all exhibits.
- Intermediate computer skills are not required but recommended.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Report directly to the TCFA Exhibits Supervisor and Business Assistant.
- Moderate lifting along with being on your feet for extended periods of time is a part of this position.
Trinity County Fair Maintenance Job Description
The Maintenance position is an hourly, part-time, seasonal position.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of, but not limited to, grounds, buildings,
- Related experience in building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, cleaning, landscaping and general maintenance is encouraged, but not required. Must be willing to learn new skills related to the job.
- Driver’s license is required to operate any motorized vehicle or ATV, but not required for this position.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills and be able to follow directions.
- Operation of various power tools is a requirement.
- May require working in adverse conditions at times. Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds safely. Must have the ability to stand, kneel, crouch, or bend over for long periods of time. Must be able to climb and work on scaffolding and ladders.
- Report directly to the TCFA Maintenance Supervisor.