Minimum Wage and Up, DOE
Red Bluff, CA
- General knowledge/skills (or ability to learn) to perform basic routine building and pool maintenance.
- Must be able to work well under the supervision and direction of another person.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be in good physical condition and be strong.
- Position requires a timely response to requests for services/job tasks.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
Deadline to Apply: ASAP
To Apply: Submit your completed standard application to any JTC staff member and ask to be prescreened.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience