Red Bluff, CA
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
To perform skilled preventative and predictive maintenance as a journey level mechanic.
- Perform skilled preventative and predictive maintenance functions.
- Perform basic equipment repairs.
- Confer with Maintenance Supervisor on complex issues.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance functions.
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment and tools.
- Time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and written repair manuals.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of technical training in general maintenance.
- 2 – 5 years’ general maintenance experience required.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Head to jobs.lpcorp.com and apply to appropriate position.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 10/14/2021 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience