Saint Lorenz Assisted Living
Job Position: Maintenance Technician
Date: Continuous Recruitment
Shifts: Part-Time – Flexible
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 DOE
Location: Redding, CA
Under the direct supervision of the Facility Administrator, or their designee, the Maintenance Technician shall be responsible for a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled work on the building and grounds of Saint Lorenz Assisted Living.
The Maintenance Technician shall perform monthly maintenance checklists to ensure the regular maintenance of the facility. This includes keeping property in good repair and operating condition which may include:
- Painting of interior and exterior surfaces,
- Performing plumbing, carpentry and/or plastering repair work,
- Hanging wall and window coverings,
- Routine maintenance items such as replacing light bulbs, air filters, water filters, etc.
- Performing minor landscaping services as needed
- Installing and repairing office equipment or furniture
- Cost analysis of items needed for maintenance projects.
Knowledge and experience in the area of general maintenance, landscaping, and equipment maintenance. Must have current vehicle, insurance and current CA driver’s license. Knowledge of safety procedures involved in repair work, safety procedures when using hazardous materials, equipment operating techniques and procedures, and pipe sizes, uses, and applications for water, sewage, etc.
Our team is amazing! Our residents are amazing!
**Paid Training – We include a full training program with over 40 hours of instruction
**Paid time off**
Pick up an application at our facility at
740 Lake Blvd
TB Testing, Background Check, 18 and older
CCLD Facility License 455002764
Saint Lorenz is an equal opportunity employer.Minimum Education and Experience