Job Title: Hotel Maintenance Worker
Department: Property Operations
Maintain and repair the physical structure of the Hotel and furnishings as deemed necessary. Painting, plastering, basic electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
Respond to maintenance requisitions and guests requests in a timely manner to ensure guests receive quality service and furnishings.
Inspect and adjust all systems daily, respond to life systems alarms.
May at times be needed to serve as a Transportation Agent to facilitate transportation needs of guests (or supplies) in lieu of a dedicated Transportation Agent at the hotel, if applicable.
Follow attendance policy by being on time for scheduled shifts, working scheduled shifts in full unless instructed otherwise by department supervisor, and providing notification to department supervisor as early as possible and preferably at least 2 hours prior to scheduled shifts if you are unable to work.
Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
Considerable knowledge of engineering policies and procedures, painting and plastering, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, electrical and DDC energy management systems.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Previous experience in a hotel, commercial building or building maintenance organization.
Self-motivated with pleasant customer service skills.
Valid Driver’s License with Clean DMV Record
Ability to stand/walk continuously for extended periods of time (6 to 8 Hours)
Ability to Lift/Carry up to 40lbs and Push/Pull up to 100lbs.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place