Position: Maintenance Worker
Date of Announcement: February 13, 2023, 2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
Hours: 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
The Maintenance Worker will be responsible, under the direction of the Maintenance Manager,
for the overall maintenance of the SIRCO Property Management complex and all areas related
to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community.
1. Maintain and repair SIRCO Property Management units and grounds efficiently.
2. Completing SIRCO Property Management’s work orders.
3. Maintain and repair streets, sidewalks, water systems, and buildings.
4. Repair and/or replace heating and cooling systems, plumbing, and electrical systems.
5. Maintain and/or repair building interiors such as carpet, sinks, appliances,
doors/cabinets, walls, counters, garage, etc.
6. Maintain and/or repair building exteriors such as stucco, windows, doors, fences,
windows, roofing, etc.
7. Complete grounds work such as; grounds pick up, sweeping, and landscaping.
8. Completing units for new move-ins.
9. Comply with safety rules and regulations.
10. Report and/or correct any safety hazards or dangerous matters.
11. Assist the manager and coworkers with duties when needed.
12. All other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Six months experience in construction, maintenance, and/or landscaping.
3. Six months experience with basic hand and power tools.
4. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
5. Ability to assist in lifting up to 200 pounds.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
SIRCO Property Management
Page 2 of 2
8. Must have a valid Drivers’ License and be insurable as determined by SIRCO’s insurance
Preference is given to qualified Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal members.
Indian preference granted in accordance with PL 93-638.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience