Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Maintenance Worker position requires a flexible and independent individual that has the ability to be task oriented and punctual. The maintenance worker must have good work ethic and have the ability to perform tasks required of them. The maintenance worker position will require visits to each site assigned and provide services required by upper level management as well as the program directors. The Maintenance Worker position must be filled by someone that is energetic and have the desire to uphold their job duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Must demonstrate ability to review work orders to identify the type and amount of materials needed to properly complete a task.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate power tools and vehicles and maintain them in proper working order.
- Must demonstrate ability to assist in the transportation of equipment and supplies to the location required and maintain driving record in a manner that allows use of agency vehicles.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform unskilled and semi-technical maintenance and repairs and daily custodial maintenance using skills in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting and related fields.
- Must demonstrate ability to coordinate with Agency staff and outside contractors for maintenance and repairs as appropriate.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform all ground keeping maintenance activities, including but not limited to: lawn care, snow removal, flower bed, bush and tree care.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain inventory, equipment, information/warranty and preventive maintenance records.
- demonstrate ability to establish and conduct comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
- Must demonstrate the ability to respond to emergency situations including emergency system Must be on call as assigned and required.
- Must demonstrate ability to prepare reports as required.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform move-in/move-out inspections.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the proper use, care, and maintenance of custodial, lawn maintenance and gardening equipment.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of equipment safety procedures.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of basic building/ground maintenance and repair procedures.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: $18.00 Hour Maximum Salary: $25.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Maintenance Worker” as the subject.
Sierra Health & Wellness Centers
2167 Montgomery St.
Oroville, CA 95965Minimum Education and Experience