The professional Radiology Aide greets all patients in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner. Arranges for the efficient and orderly process of outpatients. Ensures that accurate patient information is collected.
The Radiology Clerk/Aide assists on a daily basis with maintaining the appropriate level of department flow.
- Bring patients to dressing room, advise what needs to be removed and gown put on
- Complete patient questionnaire
- Maintain cleanliness of patient area
- Have first patient ready to go at 8:00 am for each room
- Help maintain room supplies
- Help lift or assist patients on or off exam tables
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Absolutely must know EMR systems. Working knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy. Knowledge of computer applications required. Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour DOE
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Radiology Aide” as the subject.
About Mangrove Medical Group