Job Title: Manufacturing Machine Operator I
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
The Manufacturing Machine Operator I performs daily duties, as required, in order to ensure that product is properly produced and/or packaged correctly while adhering to all safety policies and procedures. This position will be qualified to operate some of the production equipment as well as perform functions of Line Work/Packer. They act as an assistant and/or back-up to the line/area Manufacturing Machine Operator II. This position will rotate duties among those areas they are qualified to perform, based on the needs of the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Fully competent in basic reading, writing and math.
- Good basic mechanical skills. Competent with basic hand tools.
- Aptitude to analyze, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and NAV.
- Basic knowledge about equipment being used, demonstrated by proficiency in all aspects of
- Ability to work at a fast pace with hands.
- Ability to help others wherever needed.
- Ability to learn about equipment being used, aptitude to become proficient in all aspects of
- Ability to work in an environment where it is necessary and required to perform different job duties throughout the day.
- Maintain a good working relationship with fellow employees and set a good example of a team player for others.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and managers at all times.
- Work well under pressure in order to meet multiple, and sometimes, competing deadlines.
- 6 months manufacturing experience.
- High school diploma or Preferred
- Experience relating to basic maintenance and operating food manufacturing equipment.
- Experience operating forklift, heavy equipment, or other vehicles.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: $13.75 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: http://www.lundberg.com
How to Apply: All interested individuals can apply online at https://www.lundberg.com/info/employment/
LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS
5370 Church Street
Richvale, CA 95974
Minimum Education and Experience