Job Title: Manufacturing/Production Assistant
Reports To: Manufacturing Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Level: Entry Level
Pay Range: $15/hr + DOE
About Nanotech Energy, Inc.
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing the next generation of fast-charging, more powerful batteries. The technology is based on graphene, which has been hailed the wonder material of the 21st century, and Nanotech Energy is harnessing its properties to revolutionize the way we power our world. Our products will create real-world benefits, from helping develop more cost-efficient, environmentally friendly personal electronic devices to creating a more efficient way to harness renewable energy. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact.
Position will require machine fabrication, equipment installation, and production in a manufacturing environment. Position will help to assemble and maintain machinery, cleaning of machinery, and upkeep of facility while working with the production team to improve and finalize the products we produce in the most safe and cost-effective way.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assembling custom-built machines for our needs
- Maintaining and cleaning machinery to achieve maximum efficiency
- Learning multiple areas of production
- General maintenance of workstations
- Cleaning and caring of mechanical equipment
- Light mechanical duties
- Assembly and dis-assembly of equipment
- Calibrating and maintaining routine equipment
- Responsible for keeping workspaces clean and safe
- Following Nanotech policy and procedures as well as operating instructions
Qualifications and Skills
- Proper time management is a must
- General mechanical knowledge
- General electrical knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of a variety of tools
- Willingness to learn new procedures
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Background in chemistry is a plus
- Warehouse experience and knowledge or forklift operations
To Apply: Please email your resume in PDF or MS Word format to email@example.com. Include “Nanotech Operator” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience