Mason’s Assistant (willing to train)
Jones Masonry (JMI)
Red Bluff, CA
M-F / 32-40 hours per week / $14-$16 per hour, DOE
Enjoy occasional lunches, bonuses, end of year party. Great way to begin a career in construction!
Jones Masonry is looking to add an eager employee to our team. We do custom
masonry on homes (brick, stone, block) and some commercial work. This position is
responsible for setting up the work area, carrying materials to the worksite, mixing
mortar, using masonry saw, cleaning up the work area, and assisting the brick layers
as they work.
- Must be able to lift 100lbs when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Some construction experience preferred
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Must be punctual with good work ethic
- Must be able to work in all kinds of weather
- Must be physically fit and able to handle materials (rock, brick, mortar)
- Must have attention to detail
To Apply: Complete a JTC Standard Application and ask a staff person for a prescreen. Open until filled.Minimum Education and Experience
About Jones Masonry (JMI)
Jones Masonry does masonry on homes (brick, stone, blocks) and some commercial work.