DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s and customers product lines, including, but not limited to, garment style, size, color, item number and brand.
- Understand locations of staging areas as well as bin order and location.
- Receives and reviews pull sheets for incoming orders and verify quantities.
- Accurately pull orders per pull sheet, sales order and or record in a timely manner.
- Examines garments for defects and adherence to approved company standards for quality during pulling process.
- Verifies completed pulls through documentation either written or via In House Order management program (ZIFT).
- Organize material batches to printers in order of date priority per pull sheet or Supervisor.
- Alert Supervisor when stock bins are low and need blank replenishment
- Frequent daily checks to advisement board for missing and or un-pulled files, pull as required and deliver to Digital Operators for printing.
- Record misprints and replace validated garment directly back to printers for re-image as necessary.
- Restock shelves in proper locations as needed: Open cartons, crates, boxes and other containers.
- Assist loading and unloading of trucks when necessary to complete daily demands.
- Perform to shop benchmark standards for pieces per hour.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all customer-shipping requirements and time sensitive accounts to prioritize daily workflow
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment reporting any malfunction to supervisor immediately.
- Assist in accurate inventory counts both on and offsite if necessary.
- Support the company in any needs required for setup/teardown of tradeshows, both on and offsite.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Attendance is required, avoid absentee and tardy problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, calmly and effectively verbally.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and time management skills and organizational skills.
- Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs·
- Ability to stand and walk for extended period of time.·
- Ability to use equipment as directed and maintain operational & safety procedures.·
- Demonstrated initiative, follow through and problem solving ability.·
- Ability to foster a positive and professional work environment.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: 14.00