Wage: $24.17 – $31.04/hr DOE
Health, Dental, Vision; Paid Vacation; Retirement Benefits Available
Full-Time, Must be able to work OT/weekends as needed
- Mechanical responsibilities
- Performs equipment startups/setups (boilers, pumps, seamers, etc.).
- Performs maintenance, repairs, rebuilding of motors, conveyor belts, seamers, palletizers, and cookers/retorts.
- Performs welding, fabricating and plumbing.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Performs scheduled CAM work orders and purchase requisition in JDE.
- Routinely checks guards/safety sensors.
- Lubricates motor/gear boxes.
- Identifies/performs other preventive maintenance.
- Maintains spare parts inventory stocked.
- Sanitation/Quality Assurance
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean standardized condition.
- Periodically perform visual checks on production materials/finished products.
- Ensures hazards are properly reported and removed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field, highly preferred.
- Min 5 years relevant manufacturing experience.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 530-528-4828 or apply in person at 1012 Second St., Corning, CA 96021Minimum Education and Experience
About Bell-Carter Foods
Founded in 1912, Bell-Carter Foods is the largest table olive producer in the U.S. and the second largest in the world. We provide full-time employment to nearly 400 people. For over 100 years, our focus has been on providing innovative, best-in-class olive products, along with the industry's absolute best service. Our resulting leadership position has made us the ideal partner for retailers and foodservice organizations alike.