365 South Main Street
A Mechanic/Pinchaser plays a dynamic role that is vital to our operations and success by ensuring the machines run smoothly and our center is structurally well-maintained. The Pinchaser is responsible for assisting the Facilities Team leader with the physical assets of the center to assure their protection, optimal performance, and longevity. These include, but are not limited to, bowling equipment, food and beverage equipment, entertainment equipment and overall building infrastructure (such as the roof), and other systems as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the center equipment under the direction of the Facilities Team Leader.
- Assists in maintaining pinspotters/setters, automatic scoring equipment, lanes, building and all other bowling center equipment at the highest level of operation proficiency.
- Up-keep and replenishing correct parts inventory by recording machine repairs and parts used.
- Follows established risk management and Safety Procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Be able and willing to work as a team – remember on our team there in such thing as “that’s not my job”.
- Does not allow non-train personnel on or around safety sensitive equipment
- Assists staff with facility maintenance as required
- Follow all daily/weekly/monthly checklists
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be 21 years old
- Must possess a strong sense of customer service
- Interpersonal skills to include a high sense of integrity and respect
- Ability to follow directions’
- Mechanical knowledge and background a plus
- Welding/soldering skills is a huge plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in hot conditions for extended periods of time (80-100 degrees)
- Must be able to work in cold conditions for short periods of time (40-10 degrees)
- Must be able to work around chemicals commonly used in restaurant and kitchen environments
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while working (2-6 hours at a time)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Frequent bending, turning, shifting, kneeling, walking, and lifting of common kitchen items will be required throughout each shift
- Must be able to work around all common food, fruits, nuts, and shell fish that would commonly be found in a restaurant kitchen environment
To apply, contact Veronica 530.527.2720
Minimum Education and Experience