The Plus Group, Inc. is looking for Certified Medical Assistant to work at their client’s medical facility in Burney, CA!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Function as support to the Provider by anticipating their needs and responding to patient needs within the scope of your practice
- Observe patients, charting/reporting, file patient information, document treatments and procedures.
- Prepare patients for examinations, tests or treatments and explain procedures.
- Provide COVID testing as well as COVID vaccinations.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, collect urine samples and perform routine tests. Prepare specimens for testing.
- Patient follow up, process paperwork, check, clean and stock rooms.
- Perform other clinical and clerical duties as required. Additional duties required for Pediatric MAs or MA Leads.
- One (1) year Medical Assistant experience.
- Must be State certified
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus completion of accredited Medical Assistant Training Program with internship; Certification preferred.
- Current TB (within 1 year, required), Current CPR/BLS Certification (preferred)
Hourly pay rate: $20.00
To apply, please submit a complete application to The Plus Group’s website www.theplusgroup.com. FOLLOW UP on your application by calling 530-671-1111.Minimum Education and Experience