- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have minimum experience of 1 year
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and fingerprint check, physical including a test for tuberculosis
- Must be able to work any days, including weekends and holidays, and be flexible in hours.
- Must be patient and kind
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Attend to residents care needs, residents well being, and medication management
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, and other daily living tasks
Interested applicants email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Grenada Gardens at (530)436-2514.