Fulfill Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union’s (Pacific Crest) mission of providing our members and
communities with the opportunity to prosper through direct work with members and potential
members, listening, thinking, and taking action to meet needs and provide solutions. Assist members
with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
Referring products and services benefiting our members.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of Pacific Crest’s mission.
- Deepen member relationships with Pacific Crest by maintaining current knowledge of all
products and services, including the benefits and understanding of how they can benefit the
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including but not limited to deposits,
withdrawals, fund transfers, loan payments, cash advances, coin processing, Pacific Crest card
maintenance and gift/travel card sales to members.
- Achieve or exceed the established sales goals through building of member relationships and
referring products and services to meet member needs.
- Take ownership of personal development by leveraging monthly coaching and participate in
continuing education to qualify for MSR 2.
- Secure cash drawer at all times and balance daily transactions.
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor with all people, including fellow employees,
members, management, staff, credit union volunteers, and outside vendors.
- Proactively work with other department personnel to ensure a “team effort” for prompt and
effective member service.
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor, informing him/her of all pertinent problems,
irregularities, new developments, changes, opportunities, and other important information
within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all member information and transactions are kept confidential with a strong
emphasis on member identification procedures.
- Maintain the security of the work area and ensure that it presents an organized and neat
- Maintain current knowledge and operate within compliance of all credit union policies and
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Attend department, management, project, and enterprise meetings and actively contribute.
- Support and participate in community focused initiatives.
- Other duties may be required and assigned.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of financial services or related experience preferred.
- A cooperative, positive attitude toward members and fellow employees using sound
- Minimum of MSR 2 level achieved within 6 months of hire date.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proven attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Self-Motivated to learn and grow within the position.
SPECIAL FACTORS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities
(companies and/or individuals) is necessary.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching below, at, and over shoulder level required.
- Sitting – 80%; standing and walking – 20%.
- Hearing, visual, and verbal ability required.
Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union is an EOE.Minimum Education and Experience