Willow Glen Care Center seeks a compassionate, caring, energetic, and warm individual to become a part-time Mental Health Aide at our facility located in Weaverville, CA: Alpine House, a 6-bed Adult Residential Care Program. We are currently focused on adding awesome talent to our already stellar team. We’d love to chat with you!
Job Duties Include:
• Provides consistent client care and supervision
• Facilitates client participation and completion of house duties and ADL’s
• Monitors client health and safety
• Knows and utilizes universal precautions
• Provides client assistance when necessary i.e. Cooking, Cleaning, etc.
• Maintains a clean and safe client environment
• Treats all clients with courtesy, dignity and respect
• Medication Management
– 21 years or older
– Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
– Able to pass a pre-employment background check
– Negative TB test
– COVID Vaccination
– Possess a HS Diploma or GED
– Valid Driver’s License & auto insurance
Experience is not necessary but helpful, willing to train the right candidates.
Position starts at $14.50/hour
Benefits with over 30 hours/week
We offer competitive salary and benefits, a dedicated and supportive leadership team, a large degree of independence, and the opportunity for upward mobility and continuing education. Applications and organizational information can be found by visiting: www.wgcc.us
* Please note: We are a licensed facility. Applicants will be required to pass a drug screen and a background check to be considered for the position.
Inquiries and Applications/Resumes/Letters of Interest should be directed to:
Laura Sanders, Administrator, at email@example.com
Applications can also be picked up and/or dropped off at the facility at
250 Main Street, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
Call 530.623.1200 with any questions.