Willow Glen Care Center seeks a compassionate, caring, energetic, and warm individual to become a part-time Mental Health Aide at our facility located in Weaverville, CA: Alpine House, a 6-bed Adult Residential Care Program. We are currently focused on adding awesome talent to our already stellar team. We’d love to chat with you!
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- A genuine desire to help others
- The ability to build rapport and “connect with” mentally ill adults
- An eagerness to learn and grow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for serving the underserved
- The desire to be part of an amazing team
- Provides consistent client care and supervision
- Facilitates client participation and completion of house duties and ADL’s
- Monitors client health and safety
- Knows and utilizes universal precautions
- Provides client assistance when necessary i.e. Cooking, Cleaning, etc…
- Maintains a clean and safe client environment
- Treats all clients with courtesy, dignity and respect
- Practices “clients first” philosophy
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- One year of Mental Health experience ( but not required)
- Some knowledge of Weaverville and the surrounding areas
- The ability to multi-task and be flexible
- A positive and warm attitude
We offer competitive salary and benefits, a dedicated and supportive leadership team, a large degree of independence, and the opportunity for upward mobility and continuing education. Applications and organizational information can be found by visiting: www.wgcc.us
* Please note: We are a licensed facility. Applicants will be required to pass a drug screen and a background check to be considered for the position.
Inquiries and Applications/Resumes/Letters of Interest should be directed to:
Laura Sanders, Administrator, at email@example.com
Applications can also be picked up and/or dropped off at the facility at
250 Main Street, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
Call 530.623.1200 with any questions.