Mental Health Technician
Restpadd Health Corp. – Red Bluff
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available!
*Shift will vary
Restpadd PHF is a short drive away from lakes, hiking and biking trails, Mount Lassen, Mount Shasta, and the Sacramento River. The facility is a 16 bed inpatient Psychiatric Health Facility for treatment of adult and adolescent patients experiencing a mental health crisis.
The facility offers treatment of patients from all over northern California and provides a much needed resource to the community. Do you enjoy caring for others and giving back to your community? If the answer is Yes, may be the employer you are seeking! Restpadd PHF is now hiring Mental Health Technicians (MHT’s) for our new mental health rehabilitation center.
- High School graduate or GED
- CPR/First Aid obtained prior to start date
- Must pass physical, drug screen, and criminal background check
- Strong social skills
- Able to communicate calmly and effectively with a variety of individuals
- Able to manage time effectively
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Desire to provide excellent care
- Experience working in a behavioral health setting a plus!
Deadline to Apply: ASAP or until filled
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to direct to employer at HR@restpaddhealth.comMinimum Education and Experience