Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Must have an eye for identifying problems prematurely to completion.
• Experience in auto repair and, or build with tear out and reassembly knowledge.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Must have a solid comfort level using a variety of power tools: bandsaws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, solder and soldering irons, micro torches, drills, screw guns, utility knives and air saws.
• Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
• Knowledgeable reading blueprints (preferred)
• Must be able to work with chemicals.
• Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
• Comply with Driverge’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
• Individuals with background/experience in any of the following, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience or Auto dealer experience preferred.
• Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years Automotive repair or Automotive building experience. (Required to be considered for position)
• Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment (machine tools, hand tools, measuring devices, etc.)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
• Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday from 6:00AM-4:45PM. If scheduled Friday this is a mandatory overtime.
$.50 raise after 90 days contingent upon performance, attitude, and attendance.
**Preventive measures are in accordance with CDC recommendations to protect our team and clients as it pertains to the COVID-19 Response**Minimum Education and Experience
At Driverge we’re in the business of merging new ideas in transportation and innovation, building stronger partnerships to develop unique and smarter solutions that work more efficiently and affordably.
Commercial/Private/Functional Vehicle Modification