Job Title: Mill Packer
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The Mill Packer ensures the packaging of rice meets Lundberg Family Farms (LFF) quality standards. This position communicates with the Mill Supervisor regarding quality packaging of rice, as well as safety rules and regulations. Safe Quality Foods (SQF) responsibilities include practicing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), performing Mill cleaning activities, monitoring Metal Detection Devices (Metal Detectors, Magnets, Toyos), manufacturing safe food, reporting food safety issues to the manager or supervisor, and inspecting facility prior to set-up.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all processes and equipment. Operate and maintain all packing equipment in good working condition.
- Communicate with Mill Supervisor and/or Mill Technical Supervisor in order to maintain the safety of equipment and ensure a preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure proper repair and maintenance of all packing equipment. Ensure all necessary repairs are
- On occasion, fill in for Product Control Tech, including operating forklift.
- Monitor the quality of product produced. Communicate with Production Supervisor(s) regarding packing processes, problems, or procedures.
- Ensure the sanitation in mill and packing house areas by practicing good housekeeping and sanitation procedures.
- Follow appropriate palletization pattern and ensure pallets are stacked correctly.
- Maintain legible code dates on all packaged products produced.
- Transfer rice from holding tanks to pack lines, as required.
- Operate mixing control center.
- Performs other assignments from time to time as requested by the Mill Supervisor to achieve department and company business goals.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with Lundberg Family Farms’ Attendance and Punctuality standards.
- Complete training required for position and maintain applicable certifications.
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift experience
- Mill experience related to food
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: $13.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://www.lundberg.com/
How to Apply: All interested individuals can apply online at https://www.lundberg.com/info/employment/
Lundberg Family Farms
5370 Church Street
Richvale, CA 95974Forklift Experience