Applicants must have verifiable work history with employment references. Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and holidays. Drug screen will be required for all post offers.
- Requires at least 2 years’ verifiable experience, and/or equivalent education, as an Industrial Millwright
- Perform general maintenance on machinery in a safe and efficient manner with a clean work area
- Recognize, report and repair all mechanical defects
- Perform general maintenance on machinery in mill
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean work area
- Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift and welding truck
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the job in order to be considered. In addition to the minimum qualifications stated above, an applicant must:
- List all the names, addresses, and phone numbers of prior employers and supervisors on the Application
- Have verifiable work references from prior employers and supervisors
- Pass a post-offer drug test
- Provide a Social Security number that can be verified with the Social Security Administration
- Comply with our Tobacco Free policy (no use of any tobacco product is allowed on Company property or in Company vehicles)
We encourage women, minorities, veterans, and disabled to apply in person during this time. A written Application and drug screen (for post-offers) will be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified Applicants may apply in person at 1538 Lee Road, Quincy, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Until these positions are filled.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call me at 530-283-2820 ext. 6735.Minimum Education and Experience
About Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt County, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.