Job Title: Millwright-Maintenance Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Millwright Maintenance Technician to work collaboratively with our division in Quincy, CA.
About the Position
- Maintain and repair all mechanical parts and machinery in mill
- Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift and welding truck
- Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
- There is occasional heavy lifting while working with both hot and cold weather environments
- Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
- 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
- Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
- Ability to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
- Industrial/saw mill maintenance is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K
Job Application Methods Accepted: In Person
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
How to Apply:
Sierra Pacific Industries 1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries 1538 Lee Rd.
Quincy, CA 95971
Close Date: ContinuousApply in PersonMinimum Education and Experience