ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Are you someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills and is a multi-tasker? If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, you may be just the right candidate for us.
Job Purpose: The Mitigation Technician is responsible for performing water mitigation, content manipulation, fire and smoke cleaning of structure and contents, remediation of mold and microbial contamination within residential and commercial structures.
What We Offer:
If you are looking to grow within an established company, look no further! We offer opportunities for employee development, recognition, and advancement with CRBR!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Profit Sharing, Company Sponsored Life/AD&D Insurance
Programs We offer:
- Tool Loan
- $$ Job Referral Bonus
- $$ Employee Referral Bonus
- $$ Triangle of Recognition:
– Customer Recognition
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construction of containment systems and critical barriers
- Monitoring of environmental controls and negative pressure
- Operation of air scrubbers and negative air machines
- Monitoring moisture and humidity
- Precision demolition
- Removal of contaminated building materials
- Post-remediation detailed cleaning and fire odor restoration
- Perform dry-checks
- Water damage emergency response and monitoring
- Mold remediation
- Biohazard cleanup
- Set up and monitor drying equipment
- Apply antimicrobial products
- Proper use of PPE equipment including respirator, gloves, and goggles.
What you need:
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Previous experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to communicate with the Supervisor, Manager, and customers
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude
- be able to lift up to 50lbs
- The ability to stand and work for prolonged periods thru-out the day
- The ability to bend at the knees and waist in a safe manner
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mitigation Technician” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest.Minimum Education and Experience
About Cleanrite Buildrite
CRBR will set the pace for industry standards and customer service within the Cleaning and Restoration Industry. Our endless pursuit for excellence, both internally and externally, is deeply rooted in our company slogan, “Doing it Rite.” We will be the Top 1% in our industry through leadership, innovation, systems, process, customer service, and people. We invest in the community and understand the long-term approach to success.