Job Description (assembler)
20+ year medical device manufacturer seeking assembly manufacturing person, full time position.
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
Primary duties will be supporting production of medical devices by assembling and disassembling mechanical molds, meticulously removing and inspecting small parts, carefully handling, cleaning, and storage of demolded parts.
Primary Assembler Job Duties:
- You will follow specific directions and instructions of lead assembler in techniques, handling, and sequence.
- Check while assembling molds for cleanliness and mold components for correct fit and fastening.
- Verifies correct material combination for specific product variation, check for correctness of previously recorded
- MHR and record and maintain timely recording on Manufacturing History Record (MHR).
- Keeps equipment and work area, clean, and maintained.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (MHR).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembler Skills and Qualifications:
- Work will be in a high paced concentrated environment.
- Work will be performed standing, requiring speed, mobility, precise dexterity, hand eye coordination, and concentration.
- Qualifications will include Manufacturing/Assembly Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Judgment, Decision Making.
Candidates please respond by email and include resume.Minimum Education and Experience