Tehama eLearning Academy
Red Bluff, CA
Salary: Based upon the current TeLA Certificated Management – MTSS Coordinator Salary Schedule
Under supervision of the Superintendent or Designee, the TeLA MTSS Coordinator is responsible
tor coordinating and providing educational intervention programs to identified students; coordinates
support teams to assist in the implementation of RTI, 504 plans and other designated programs for
student intervention in general education settings; assists in development and implementation of a
consistent Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) model of tiered intervention processes and
procedures to address learning loss for Language Arts and Mathematics; coordinates and provides
direct instruction using standard-based instructional materials and strategies; coordinates communication between support staff, general education staff, administration, and parents regarding referrals, support needs, and student successes; provides leadership, support, classroom modeling, coaching and staff development to teachers in areas related to literacy and numeracy development, including assessments; coordinates data collection and analysis. Works effectively with students of diverse backgrounds and assists teachers to increase student skills; interprets local, state, and federal policies and regulations; promotes effective relationships between the school and the community members to enhance a collaborative learning environment to promote student achievement in accordance with Tehama eLearning Academy and state policies and laws.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) as a framework to support academic,
behavioral, and social-emotional learning for all students.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Plans, prepares, and implements instructional activities for both online and onsite lessons that
contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Implement Universal Design strategies such as identifying, selecting, and modifying
instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds and
learning styles, with general education.
- Experience or knowledge of Response to Interventions (RTI) providing direct intervention
- Testing site coordinator for CAASPP, ELPAC, Physical Fitness.
- Schedule and act as site coordinator for 504/SST.
- Collect, analyze and present data to drive instruction and decision making.
- Coach and support teachers with Tier 1 and Tier 2 interventions and strategies.
- Assist with management and support of student behaviors and support use of reset spaces.
- Develop, implement and modify curriculum in assigned subject areas according to students
needs, industry standards and established guidelines; incorporate State academic standards
and guidelines and expected students outcomes and current subject area standards.
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Monitors daily student on-line attendance; completes weekly and monthly written attendance
are actively engaged in meaningful learning reports.
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures for attendance, student progress and
- Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the
learning process, including monitoring student progress daily to ensure student’s activities
online meet the daily attendance and academic work requirements. Ensures that student
growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents and other
professionals on a regular basis.
- Positively interacts with onsite students during the school day.
- Maintains supervision and discipline for students in their assigned area(s).
- Communicates weekly with parents; documents student and parent contacts as needed.
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment. Models professional and
ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers and community.
- Participates in training and work related presentations addressing academic standards, student
support structures and online teaching.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines,
honoring schedules, coordinating resources, and work related meetings.
- Reports to the Superintendent or Designee on a regular basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
To perfonn thisjob successfully, an individual must hold a valid California teaching credential and be
NCLB Highly Qualified. Three years teaching experience required, with experience in alternative
educational settings and technology based instruction preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in
educational technology and MS Office and Google applications.
Teaching or Pupil Personnel Services Credential
Minimum ofthree to five years working in the field of education
Administrative Credential Preferred
Master’s Degree Preferred
Valid Driver’s License
Along with required documents, the applicant must be able to pass Department of Justice and FBI fingerprinting requirements. TB clearance will also be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary based upon the TeLA Certificated Management Salary Schedule. Work schedule to be
established by the Superintendent or Designee. (200 or 206 days)
How to Apply: Visit Edjoin.org and search for the job title to apply online.Minimum Education and Experience
About Tehama eLearning Academy
Tehama eLearning Academy is a small charter school located in Red Bluff, CA. We serve over 100 students, in grades 7-12, with a blended model of online curriculum and onsite classes. We work with students, parents, and guardians to provide a safe environment for our students to learn and grow.