- Expedite incoming and outgoing freight in our NAPA Sierra Warehouse. You will receive, stock, pull, stage, load and ship freight.
- Process inventory and maximize warehouse space usage.
- Check, verify, load, stock and pull inventory to meet store and customer orders. Load orders into trucks in correct sequence and according to freight bills.
- Use electronic scan-gun, review out-bound customer orders for pulling accuracy, ensure safe packing of the orders for shipment to stores/customers.
- Perform daily inspections of appropriate motorized and manual equipment which includes lift gate, pallet jack and scanners and printers.
- Operate warehouse machinery in accordance with established safety procedures as needed.
- Clean up and dispose of packing materials and pallets, general housekeeping of facility. Follow and adhere to all safety rules including the handling of hazardous materials.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Genuinely enjoy working in a warehouse environment.
- Have availability to work Mon. through Fri. with occasional weekend work.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Agility to bend to floor level shelves and reach to upper level shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary, the ability to stand or walk for an entire shift and lift up to 75 ponds of merchandise.
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people.
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet NAPA Sierra’s driving requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume via email or obtain an Employment Application at 1289 Main Street, Susanville, CA
email completed resumes to email@example.com
EOEMinimum Education and Experience