Our print room personnel position is vital to our entire office. Good communication skills and a willingness to assist staff with their work production, is a key qualification. A positive “best effort” response is a great asset to this position; as well as the ability to prioritize production demands with our staff in a pleasant, professional manner.
Quality Control: Attention to detail when reproducing documents is also extremely important.
Performing tasks inside and outside of the Print Room as follows:
- Answering telephone calls courteously and professionally and answering multiple lines efficiently.
- Assisting all staff members in a positive and timely manner in an effort to meet their deadlines by coordinating, reproducing and/or scanning electronic and hard copy documents, ie. plans, specifications, addenda, etc., per their direction.
- Overseeing the organization of the electronic filing system for plans, project manuals and other documentation, to be sure documents are stored in a logical manner and in the proper job file structure.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly print room, keeping floors and countertops clean and organized.
- Maintaining the office supply inventory.
- Shipping and receiving via U.S. Mail, UPS, Federal Express and GLS
- Running errands for the office if needed.
- Maintaining//organizing the kitchen inventory as well as keeping the fridge stocked and washing dishes, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.