- Responsible for ensuring that components are assembled to precise customer specifications as described within department work instructions, engineering prints, and manufacturing routing instructions.
- Works closely with production control to ensure timely completion of highest priority jobs.
- Interfaces closely with other support departments to keep processes moving through the system.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand precise prints and routing instructions.
- Safely operate hoists and other moving equipment in the movement of heavy metal components.
- Accurately input and extract data/information using basic computer system/system skills.
- Ability to learn and apply safe handling procedures for equipment, chemicals, and materials; plus ability to understand and follow MSDS requirements and their safe application.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum Months of Experience: 6
Education Required: High School
Driver's License Required: Yes
Minimum Hourly Wage: $15.00
Maximum Hourly Wage: $16.50
Accessible by Public Transportation: Yes