As the Health Screener at an NVIH site you will be the first point of contact for the clients visiting our clinic. Our screeners are responsible for greeting and screening all employees, patients, and visitors when entering the clinic or facilities. Screeners must provide excellent customer service and have the ability to work as part of a team to ensure all individuals entering NVIH facilities do not increase the risk of spreading an infectious disease to others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet all individuals entering the facility.
- Engage individuals entering the facility to determine if further health screening is required
- Scan all visitors for fever.
- Escalate to nursing, if needed, per procedure.
- Educate individuals entering the facility on the purpose of health screenings, as needed.
- Assist clinic staff with duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- Must be 18yrs of age or older.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to manage and diffuse conflict.
- Bi-lingual a plus
Indian Preference.Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code Section 472 & 473). In other than the above, Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://nvih.atsondemand.com/#/jobDescription/755398Minimum Education and Experience