GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups, treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Valid California license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant.
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS)Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- PALS provider card as required by CMO
- Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
Full job description and to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/395799/description
This position has a salary range of $120,000-145,000 annually.Minimum Education and Experience