California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for a Nursing Assistant
- $15 per hour DOE
- Full time or part time
- Benefits for FT workers
- Must complete drug screen, background check, and pre-employment physical.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: On the job training upon completion of a state approved Nurse Assistant Certification Training Program
Participates and completes Nurse Assistant Certification Training program approved by the California Department of Public Health. Upon completion of training program, performs a wide range of direct resident care services such as: grooming, bathing, feeding, range of motion, walking, transferring.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written format
- Ability to get along with peers and supervisor and promote a team environment
- Ability to establish good relations with residents, family, and other visitors
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to implement facility policy and procedures
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques
Send resumes to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience