GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Provides medical and surgical care to women with a focus on pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, Pap test screening, family planning, management of pregnancy, labor, and puerperium (the time-period directly following childbirth, and the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and diseases.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an approved medical school.
- Completion of an OB/GYN residency program (minimum of 4 years in length) that is accredited by the American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Rotations divided between obstetrics, gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, and ultrasonography.
- Experience in primary and preventive care role for the equivalent of at least 6 months of the residency, including inpatient and ambulatory care; diagnosis and management of breast disease and lower urinary tract dysfunction; performance and interpretation of diagnostic pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound.
- Increase in patient responsibility with each year of training.
- Serving as chief (senior) resident during final year of residency.
- For full Job Description and how to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/1495528/description
Wage range: $288,806 – $ 426,573 annuallyMinimum Education and Experience